Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A tribute to my darling babies...

Well what can I say??? I'm a proud aunt, can you tell? Here are some pictures from Hawaii of my favorite kids in the world. They are so much fun, and I love them all so much! They make me baby hungry...yikes!!!
Lisa's baby girl Audrey Faye. All I can say is WHAT A DOLL!! This little girl is just so much fun. She is hilarious already, you can see that she is already taking after her "chatty kathy" mom and her class clown dad. She is such a boss already, just wait till she can talk! :) She loves music, especially "Party in the USA" and dances to it every time it is on. She loves to play games, and thinks peek a boo is hilarious. She gives the sweetest slobbery kisses and is ALWAYS dressed to kill. Lisa makes the cutest bows for her, she literally has a bow to match every outfit... (see picture above.) She is 9 1/2 months old and love her like she's my own!



Here is my chubby buddy Jack Jack. Wow, what a handsome baby! He is so cute. He just learned how to crawl and he gets around FAST! He loves his mommy and his milkies, and looks just like his dad! His eyelashes are AMAZING, he has the cutest personalty, and is such a happy baby. He will turn one on February 19th. He does lots of funny tricks and different faces that make everyone laugh. He loves his brother Thatcher, and already follows him wherever he goes!
THis is my Maddie girl... the first born grandchild and also the first girl. Lets just say my family went a little crazy when she was born. I'd have to say she was probably the most spoiled baby i have ever seen! SHe has grown up to be a such a sweet girl. She is so compassionate; a friend to everyone she meets. She is the only girl in her family, and her and her mom are Target buds, which I think is so cute. Maddie is an AMAZING gymnast! You name it, and she can do it! She was doing backhandsprings and ariels at age five, and is now doing back tucks, front ariels, and all sorts of other crazy twisty moves! She loves to dance, and will make a great cheerleader/drill teamer some day! When I was a cheerleader in highschool, she would come to games just to watch me cheer. SHe was only two years old at the time, but had so much fun watching. She would get so excited she would dance around and clap her hands in the stands. I love my Maddie girl so much! :)






Here's my crazy bud/boyfriend Thatcher. Thatcher is a handful! Mischevious. Very mischevious!! Thatcher loves anything to do with superheros, guns, tractors, trians, guns, purple barbie blanket (he won't sleep without it. He calls it "purple", and grandpa. He is such a boy! He definatly keeps life interesting, and keeps his mommy busy. Thatcher is going to be 5 in May and will go to kindergarten next school year. THatcher thinks that I am his girlfriend and gets mad at Matt when Matt says that i am HIS girlfriend. THe other day at church Matt and I were holding hands, and this didn't like this one bit. He literally pushed Matts hand away and then grabbed my hand. I love this little one so dang much!
I am so thankful for my darling babies. They each mean so much to me, and I love them VERY much! :) Hopefully I can get some this cute one day!



6 comments:

  1. Wow! They make me baby hungry too! What a lucky Auntie you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I know it's dangerous!! :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy- you are so dang cute! I love the notes about our babies. (: T. and I went to the Aquarium today, (when you live here you will come, too) and she told me you had put this cute post up! What a good Auntie! Audy LOVES YOU! So do I..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can't help myself! If they weren't so dang cute!!! I love Audy and you too! :) I can't wait to come on the Aquarium dates one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy

    This is so cute! It made me cry! What a good Aunt! Time to move back....Damn you Matt.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if you guys didn't have THE CUTEST children in the world it wouldn't be so easy!! :) You tell him T. Maybe he'll listen to you cause he's obviously NOT listening to me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones