Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Late Birthday Present...

Here are a couple more birthday pics. We were home last weekend, and had a fun time celebrating with the family! I just love my family so much. I also wanted to post a pic of the cute necklace Matt gave me today.
The cute necklace I got today in the mail from Matt (it obviously didn't get here in time for my b-day, but it sure was a fun surprise when I got home from work today!) If you can't see it very well, it says "M&A 4-8-09" (our wedding day). What a sweet hubby I have! I love it!
ThAtCheR playing with my camera :)


Cute Matthew James!


I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, family and friends. They really are THE BEST!

p.s. I am also very thankful for the internet...blogs, fb, email, etc. It's sad, but that's about the extent of my social life! Matt is constantly doing something for school. Homework, clinicals, ER shifts, paramedic shifts, school, sleep, eat...homework, clinicals....and so on. He is such a hard worker, and I absolutely love that quality about him. It will be nice though, when he's all done with school and we can have a social life again! It might not be till we're 30, but hey, someday it may happen!
:)


1 comment:

  1. Such a cute necklace, I told Jon I want one when the baby gets here:)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones