Matt's birthday was last week and he is now 24! I can't believe it, we're getting so old! We went home to Salt Lake for Thanksgiving and since his birthday was the day before Thanksgiving, we celebrated in Utah. We went to dinner at Olive Garden and then to see the movie 127 Hours, which was AMAZING. It was a fun day!
24 things I love about Matt on his 24th birthday:
1. He is the most unselfish person I have ever met.
2. Such a hard worker
3. He's very Driven
4. He's smart and has big goals I know he will accomplish.
6. He's my personal cheerleader, and I know he would do anything for me.
7. He cooks dinner 75% of the time :)
8. He's a neat freak (yes!)
9. Best foot/calf/back rubber in the world
10. Can make me feel better on my worst day
11. He loves kids and kids love him
12. Spiritually Strong
13. He's going to be an amazing dad and is excited to have kids someday
14. Cuddles me to sleep every night
15. Tells me I look pretty in the morning when I wake up (when I KNOW i don't!)
16. Drives me to work on snowy days
17. He makes me oats and a protien shake every morning at 7 before I leave...even when he doesn't have to wake up for anything.
18. He scrapes all the ice and snow off my car and warms it up for me in the morning (in the FREEZING weather) before I leave.
19. His "butt chin" and jaw line :)
20. His long eyelashes and sexy self
21. Sensitive, understanding, forgiving
22. He can fix ANYTHING (including earrings)
23. He's my work out buddy
24. He's my best friend
...just to name a few. I just love Matt so much, and am SO THANKFUL I married him. I dated a lot of dorks back in the day and I am so glad that I finally met a real man that treats me the way every girl deserves to be treated. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I am happier than I have ever been, and I feel like I am in such a good place in my life right now. Every day I realize how lucky I am and how grateful I am that he is in my life. I don't know where I be with out him. I love you honey! :)