Friday, April 2, 2010

My Hot Scuba Hubby

We are home for Easter this weekend! Yay!! Oh how I love and miss Utah dearly. One day we will be back!...
I went to lunch with Krysten this afternoon and it was so good to see her! Her belly is SO cute! It makes me want a baby. I think I'm getting baby hungry, and that is dangerous. Matt isn't... :(
Well...it's official. Matt is a certified scuba diver! He finished up this weekend and is so excited about it. He's obsessed with his new hobby.


Pleased as punch!







Sweet New Earrings....

Two of my cute students made these earings for me the other day. THey came in before school started, each holding one in their hand, and gave them to me. They were so excited. They had made me a pair to match with theirs.

They were wearing their matching pairs and wanted me to match with them, so I put them in and wore them the rest of the day.
Well I'm off to dinner with the girls while the boys are at Priestood.
More to come later! :)

2 comments:

  1. Good lunch session!! Hope Matt liked the Easter basket:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Matt congratulations! That is awesome. that is one goal I have in my life!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones