Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Fun

Here are some pictures from the weekend. We had a lot of fun in Utah, and wish we could've stayed longer! On Easter, we went to Tiff's for breakfast and then the whole fam-damily came over to my Mom's for dinner.


Matt blowing bubbles with the kids..








My cute babies!!










They love Grandpa

Dying Easter Eggs!


Our Baskets... My mom got us one too.. :)



































































Out to dinner with the girls...


Me: "Let's take driving pictures!"
Matt: "Honey this is so dangerous!"
(the look on his face says it all)





Audrey ordering her dinner at Texas Roadhouse.. :)

Thatcher arguing with Matt about sharing me as their girlfriend. Hilarious.

Well I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend! It's back to school tomorrow for me. Not so excited about that. It will be good to be busy again. Matt has 2 more days of school this semester, and I am SO excited. This sememster has been insane.

Our 1 year anniversary is on THURSDAY!! I can't believe it. We brought our cake top back to Idaho, so I will post more pics of that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones