Saturday, April 10, 2010

One Year!!!!

We have been married for a year, and I can't believe it!! This past year has FLOWN by. A lot of people say that the first year is the hardest, so if that's the case, the rest of our marriage is going to be a breeze!! :) We have had so much fun together, and we just love being married. We have been really busy this past year. Here are some things that happened.

We Got Married!!

Moved to Rexburg

Matt started school

Graduated from SUU

Had my first job interview for teaching

HIRED as a fourth grade teacher

RELAXED before school started

Matt started summer school

I started teaching!

Matt accepted to Paramadic Program

Hawaii :)

Called as 2nd Counselor in Relief Society

Matt found out he will be going to Georgia on his internship

Celebrated our 1st year!!


Here are some pics from our anniversary celebrations. Matt came and brought me lunch and ate with me at school. The kids were so excited to see him. Later that day we went to dinner and ate some of the top of our wedding cake. It was still so delicious!!

This past year has been the happiest in my life, and I couldn't ask for a better husband!!



There's not much selection here for resturants as you can see.
But Texas Roadhouse is always fantastic!!


The beautiful flowers that were waiting for me
on the table when I got home from work.






Top of our cake!




Feeding each other...hahaha


ONE YEAR!!!
We weren't able to do a whole lot of celebrating because it was a week night during finals week, but we plan on taking a trip this summer to celebrate. We're thinking either Mexico, Puerto Rico, or possibly Hawaii. Not sure yet, but I can't wait!!




6 comments:

  1. What a cute couple! I couldn't be happier for both of you! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! It seems like you guys have been married longer than that. I don't know why. :) Anyway, looks like fun! I just love anniversaries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you two are so cute! I'm glad you are so happy! I like Matt even though he stole you away to another freaking state! See you soon I hope!!
    p.s.I LOVE the video of Thatcher and Matt fighting over you sooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Anniversary, Amy and Matt! Congratulations. It is incredible how fast a year goes, isn't it? You are a lovely couple! Looks like you had a very sweet anniversary together. Here's to many more!

    Love,
    Kel and Michael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Congrats!!!! You guys are beyond darling. 2nd counselor too? You must be beyond busy! I wanna add you to my blog! What is your email address? Or tell Chelsie to give it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey tell your sister to add me to her blog so i can look at it (lisa) :) my email is jaci-robinson@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones