Saturday, May 8, 2010

i always love a man in uniform....

At school, we are learning about emergencies and what to do in an emercency situation. Well, since Matt is training to be a paramedic, I thought I would have him come and be a "special speaker" for my class. They LOVED it. They love when he comes to visit. He and his friend Aaron (who's also in his class) came with him. They brought the Ambulance and all their gear. It was a lot of fun! Here are some pics from emergency day.



Matt wore the paramedic gear, and Aaron wore their flight gear. This semester, they are going to be flying (like lifefight stuff) so Aaron came and talked about that.

Showing the EKG monitor..


I was so glad Matt could come to help me teach this lesson. What a cute husband I have!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Matt is so cute! By the way, I think I passed you driving in so jo the weekend of Audrey's birthday:)Can't wait to see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones