Saturday, May 8, 2010

Cinco De Mayo!!!

For Cinco De Mayo, we went over to our friends Natalie and Zuriels house to celebrate! It was a lot of fun. They are amazing cooks, and made the most delicious mexican dinner ever. It was so good! We also celebrated with margaritas and a pinata that Emily and her hubby brought. It was hilarious. I felt like I was five, and loved it!


Matt breaking the pinata!!


hummmm.........


Natilie



emily..




delicious mexican cake (can't remember what it's called)





The food!!!!



Pinata, margarita, and a lemon... ole!!


We had so much fun celebrating! Earlier that day at school I wanted to celebrate so I made cinnamon sugar tortillas for my kids while they colored pictures of the Mexican flag and other fun Mexican pictures and activities. They loved it! It was a fun day! :)

2 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones