Thursday, March 11, 2010

my baby goldfish...

So last night I had an awesome dream. I had a dream that I had a baby!! THe strange thing about it though, is my baby was a goldfish. It seemed so normal in my dream, like there was nothing wrong with giving birth to a goldfish or something. It was so real, I seriously felt a connection with my goldfish! It would come to the top of the tank and I would feed it a bottle. So random, I know.

I told Matt about my dream when I woke up. He just laughed. I think it's a sign that we're definitly NOT ready to have kids and that we should take baby steps...goldfish, then maybe a hampster, then maybe a cat, then maybe a dog...and THEN maybe a baby. It's a sign for sure. Haha Matt was relieved with that idea.

I'm so excited for the weekend! Friday is going to be super lame cause Matt has to work a long shift at the hospital. I HATE when he has to do that! But we plan on going and seeing Matt's on screen boyfriend (and mine too...Jason Borne) on Saturday. He has been looking forward to seeing The Green Zone for a while now. It's a total guy show but I am more than happy to sit and watch our boyfriend for a couple of hours. ;)

On a side note...does anyone have a SIMPLE way to put the cute font on your blog?? Last night I tried to do it but it seriously took like an hour, and then i just gave up out of frustration. Is it supposed to be that difficult and take that long?... Or am I missing something?? If you have any advice please share. :)

3 comments:

  1. What a funny dream!
    The font is a little complicated. But you can go here: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
    It has all the instructions on how to put it on your blog. Just read carefully and you should get it!!
    And about your question on the p90x diet... I dont have it but there is one usually.I have just been doing weight watchers along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Here is a site you can go to to change your font...It's pretty easy. http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/147-how-to-change-font-on-your-blog.html
    I hope it works for you! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest blog ever! This story made me laugh so hard! You're a doll, that's all there is to it! Have fun in Utah!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones