Saturday, January 9, 2010

Winter Festivities

Me and Krys at Chelsie's wedding


..At the temple..
girls..



Luncheon




Happy New Year!! We had so much fun celebrating the new year at my parents house. My family has been doing this tradition FOREVER and we love it!




Best Friends!


Me and my hunny bunny


Audrey is getting so big!! She is 8 1/2 months now and is getting cuter by the minute!









Offical New Years Kiss!!



Gotta love the pots and pans...best tradition EVER!






Temple Square



Beautiful lights!








Well it's that time of year again...time when I start counting down the hours until springtime. Did I ever mention how much I dislike winter???? ...Yes I do. Anyway, here are some pics of what we have been up to the past couple of months. Although it's been COLD we've been having a fun!

5 comments:

  1. I love the pots and pans tradition too! I don't even remember when it started...but it sure is fun! Love all your pics! And your new background too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's time I updated my blog too...ugh!! P.S. your birthday is in like 2 and 1/2 weeks, 23 yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures amy! I was so sad we didn't get to temple square to see the lights this year, or last year! This will for sure be a 2010 goal!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones