Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goodbyes


I hate goodbyes. Never in my life has this been an easy thing for me to deal with. Matthew is going into the MTC tomorrow. He was just set apart about an hour ago, and is an official missionary now! I just said my goodbyes to him over the phone. Not an easy thing to do. I got to say goodbye in person on Sunday night before we drove back from his farewell. THAT was horrible. I was really sad that I couldn't be there tonight when he got set apart. I talked to him after and he seemed really calm and excited for tomorrow's new adventures. I know he's going to make a great missionary, and I know that this is the best thing he could be doing right now in his life.
I will miss you Elder Hansen!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones