Wednesday, July 21, 2010

paramecid graduation...

Matt offically graduated from the Paramedic Program today, YAY!!! I'm so proud of him. He was asked to give a speech at the graduation today, and he did such a good job. I was so mad though, I freaking forgot my camera! I ALWAYS have my camera on me...but apparently I just forget it on important days :/. I called Kylie over to take a picture for us when we got home so we'd at least have SOME memory from this day. I took some pics of him giving his speech and the whole pinning process on my phone, but they didn't turn out too great. One of our friends from the paramedic program's mom was there and took some pictures for me, so when I get those I'll post some more. :) One hill down!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Yay! Way to go Matt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! That is so great and I'm sure you feel almost as relieved as he does ;)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones