Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend!!

Happy 4th!!!
Last weekend, Matt and I went to Salt Lake to celebrate the 4th with our families. It was so fun! It was a long weekend, so it was really nice to have those couple extra days to hang out with everyone. Here are a few pics from our weekend.




We were able to go up to Matt's parent's cabin, and had a lot of fun. Almost everyone was there, and it was really nice to visit. Their cabin is beautiful and is surrounded by beauty everywhere! Every thing was sooo green and it smelled so nice. It was great to get away for a bit and enjoy the mountians.





We went hiking with my family..

Cute Jack didn't want to ride in this backpack thing at first, but once we put him in, he had a lot of fun and didn't want to get out! What a cute boy.



Tiff's cute family




We made it to the top!!!




Maddie was collecting rocks along the way...




Cute bridge!








My cute neice Carly up at Matt's cabin. She is such a doll!!! I was sad I didn't get a picture with Kiley, Dan and Shannon's baby. She is darling. She let me carry her around and is such a cuddle bug!!
Waiting for the Jets to fly by, an annual tradition. My grandparents live in Provo and have a BBQ every 4th. They live like a block away from the Stadium (Stadium of Fire) so we always go outside and watch the jets fly by. If you know my dad, he is obsessed with airplanes so this is like heaven for him. We have been going to this place to watch they jets fly by since I can remember, what a fun tradition!






Swimming with the kids. I don't know where Maddie was for this picture, but she was there too! I just love them!





Here's a video of the jets flying by. If you haven't been to stadium of fire, or in Provo on the 4th, you really should go sometime. It's amazing to watch those jets fly by! Lisa was freaking out after they flew by, and I quote "oh that's sooooo hot!" haha it's true though. I'll admit, something about a jet is definitly attractive. Maybe it's because of Top Gun. Who knows... :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree it is way "HOT" but I feel weird saying that now that my brother is one of those pilots flying the jets. Kinda gross!!!! We were at the stadium of fire too! Looks like you guys had a great 4th! PS. I see you put maybe on the 5 year reunion!!!! Please tell me your going to go????

    ReplyDelete
  2. bells!! yeah, that kind of ruins the whole jet thing for ya..hahaha I don't think we're going to go, are you??? We'll be home this weekend for Charlie's blessing so i don't know...could be a nightmare..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya im not going! That is the same night as Jake Berrys wedding. You guys should come to that. The reception is at his parents house! So im going to hit that up! YaY I will see you at Charlie's blessing!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones