Sunday, June 28, 2009

Game Night!!

Yay!! We finally have friends!! Tonight we went over to one of our friends house from our ward. We played some really funny games, and got to know some really fun people. Yay for friends when you don't have any!!! :)

Coming home in T- 3 days!! I can't wait!! I would really like to go swimming...there aren't any swimming pools here in the good ol Rex, what is that?? What town in their right mind doesn't have a public pool? So strange. So I will definatly need to go swimming when we're back in Utah. Let me know if you're interested!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you have some friends. I know ALL ABOUT not having friends in a new place, and having some good friends can make all the difference in the world!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhmmm you know my parentd house is always open, we went swimming Saturday and it was wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy! I am very excited you are coming home! (: Your background is darling. I love this blogging stuff. I'm going to have you show me some tricks while you're here. (: What time will you be here Wed? So exciting. You'll have to come see my house. It looks so cute. We're thinking of camping on Friday night, what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um and my (my parents I guess) house is always open too! Chels was gonna come by sometime too. Feel free to come lay out and swim anytime!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones