Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend and Temple/Reception pictures all in one!!!!

Yum!! Dinner at Texas Roadhouse!!
Just a little bit cross eyed in this one, she was trying so hard to focus! :)

SOOOOO Darling!!


So, I finally got the pictures back from our wedding!! My photographer was awesome, and I would totally recommend him to anyone I know. Feel free to check them out!


Here's the address...

http://www.solanaweddings.com/amymattwed/


We had such a fun Memorial Day weekend. It was really good to come home and visit everyone. I spent most of my time holding squishy babies, and I loved it! My sisters have the cutest kids ever. I could just steal them!! :) We went up to Matt's cabin on Sunday and it was a lot of fun. We were able to visit with everyone and enjoyed getting out of the city and into the mountians!








6 comments:

  1. AMY!!! Your wedding pictures are SO SO cute!! Now I feel like I was there. :) By the way, can I get a copy of those pictures of my dad dancing? Those are priceless! :) I'm sad I didn't get to see you while I was in town, hopefully next time. Glad you had a good weekend at home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy those are SO CUTE!!! Looks like it was a little windy that day huh? lol So cute!! I might have to bug you about some things before mine comes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wedding looks was so fun. I love you cake. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the pictures, so cute!! Uhm I don't think it was windy at all the day of your wedding, huh??:) Lisa's little girl is so stinkin cute, too bad I wasn't home last weekend so we could have hung out!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute little niece of yours! So where did you get your cute cruiser? Brian is looking for a cute bike like yours to get me but we don't know where to find a real cute one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! I'm glad you are finally a blogger! Your pics are soo amazing! What a beautiful couple you two are! Hope married life is treating ya good! Enjoy it, it's the best!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones