Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ellie's Blessing Day

Ellie’s Blessing Day was beautiful. Everything about it was just perfect! Matt gave such a beautiful blessing, and she slept through it! I was relieved; I didn’t want her to cry during the blessing. Since we live in Rexburg, and our entire family is in Utah, we decided to do the blessing where it would be convenient for everyone, so we went to Utah. I didn't want to bless her in my parents ward (since we don't really know anyone) so we just did a little ceremony with family and close friends. I loved it! It was so personal and special.






Little Miss Personality..



I am SO in love with her dress. It looked so cute on her. My mom, sister and I went shopping for her dress. We went to a couple stores but didn't find much. We went to the Quilted Bear last and my sister, Lisa found the dress. As soon as I saw it I fell in love. It was handmade and there was only one there- so it was one of a kind!

Her dress originally came with a brown ribbon tied around the waist, but I didn't love it especially since it was a spring blessing. So, we all went to Hobby Lobby to look for some different ribbon. We found this ribbon that she's wearing, and I was so excited, it was perfect!

Pretty little thing.


Me and my little brother



Parents...










We are so blessed to have a beautiful, healthy baby. We love her SO much, and are so glad we can call her ours!



1 comment:

  1. I miss you Mrs. Maynard I loved when you were my fourth grade teacher.. you made my 4th grade year the best :D ellie is sooo adorable

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones