Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Update...35 Weeks

Yesterday we were able to get another ultrasound! (Just an awesome perk of having your husband work at a doctors' office!) Baby is getting SO BIG!! It was crazy how much she has grown since our last ultrasound. Instead of being able to see her whole body at one time, we were only able to see parts! But oh, were they cute little parts! She's still a girl (sigh of relief, we have bought EVERYTHING pink!) My mom said that if she didn't know, she would think that I was having a boy by the way I'm carrying her. She got me all freaked out and let's just say I was relieved to see girl parts still. :)

Her arms are getting so cute and chubby as well as her little cheeks. She was sucking her thumb (which I think is just adorable!!!) and even got the hiccups during the ultrasound. She gets the hiccups at least three times a day, poor thing! She's a very active baby...she's always kicking and latley I can feel her little hands and fingers wiggling around. It's become a nightly ritual for us to lie in bed and just watch my stomach dance around. I could do it for hours, and it has easily become my favorite part of the day, as well as Matt's.

Today at my doctor's appointment my doctor felt around on my belly and said that baby's head is already down and rearing to go! He also said that he'd induce me before my due date if I was ready, YAY!! I'm almost 35 weeks now, only 5 left if I go full term! I am so dang excited that I can hardly stand it.

Last weekend we were able to go home and while we were there I had two showers. Holy moly were people generous!! I got SO MUCH stuff for baby! She is one spoiled little thing. Her nursery is so cute! We got her crib and dresser a couple weeks ago, and we just love them. Sometimes I'll just go sit on the chair in her room and take it all in. It's surreal that I'm going to have an actual BABY in that room in about a month! I can't wait to rub that baby lotion on her cute little head. :)

2 comments:

  1. You are going to make the CUTEST mother! I am so excited fo you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best memories... sitting and rocking on her chair taking it all in in her nursery! SURREAL for sure! It was an emotional night but just prepares you for the happiness and joy you feel when your babe is actually here!! :) Cant wait for little E to get here!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones