Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Lately..

About a week ago, I felt my baby move for the first time! It was so crazy..i was sitting in the computer lab with my kids, and all of the sudden, I felt it. This little flutter in my tummy. At first I didn't think anything of it, but then it happened again, and again, and then it hit me, she was kicking! It was so neat. Ever since then, I've felt her every day. Matt has even felt her kicking a few times now, and it's so fun. It makes everything more real. It's still crazy to me that in a few months we'll actually have a REAL baby here with us! I've finally gotten to the point where I'm used to being pregnant, but not that I will be a mom! Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited, but it just doesn't seem real. It feels like it's so far away that it'll never happen. We are so excited, and I just wish the time would go by a little bit faster!

I'm almost 18 weeks now, and growing rapidly!!! I have been SO TIRED this past week. By the end of the day, I have no energy at all! Exercising helps, but running is getting harder. It's frustrating not being able to do some of the things I could do before I was prego, but I guess that's just how it goes. Hopefully my energy will come back soon!

Here are some belly pics..six weeks, 12 weeks, and 16 weeks. :)




4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you've already felt the baby, and that Matt has too! I didn't feel mine until 21.5 weeks, and Nathanael didn't feel him until probably 24 or 25 weeks. You look AMAZING! Hopefully you continue to feel well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun!! I loved feeling my girls kick, I still miss it sometimes! You're so cute, still so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw amy I'm so happy for you!! Congrats, you will be an amazing mom!! You dont even look preggo by the way!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH!!! Your with child!!! Crazy and so so so so fun! I love to run into your mom and your sis lisa occassionally when I am in south jordan. (walmart is the spot) ha ha how are you???!!!! I miss you ames!Brady doesn't like country so when he is away I sneak it in and yesterday I heard. ..."thats the good stuff!" and it reminded me of you! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Love you! Hope that if you ever come to southern california/disneyland/the beach that YOU CALL ME!!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones