Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hiking!
























Finally summer has decided to arrive and I couldn't be more excited. This weekend we spent our time OUTSIDE enjoying the weather It was so much fun! Saturday we went on a little hike up to "R" mountain. It was way fun! I didn't think it'd be that hard of a hike so I went for a long run that morning. Well it turns out the hike was a bit harder than I expected so my legs were super tired. But it was worth it! We got to the top and had a picnic and just relaxed for a bit before heading back down. It was so nice to get out in the fresh air and just enjoy each other.



School is out now, and I am enjoying summer so far. The last day with the kids was really hard. I will miss them so much! I loved my class this year; they were so dang cute and fun. Being a teacher is just great... it's so rewarding and I LOVE that I have my favorite season of the entire year off to do whatever I want. AMAZING! I am keeping busy with Relief Society stuff, which is good because I start to go crazy if I don't have something to keep me busy. Our ward is sending care packages for a ward in Joplin right now. There is a guy in our ward who's from Joplin, and most of his ward's houses have been destroyed. It has been so neat to see how much everyone has gotten involved and how many people just want to help. We have boxes and boxes full of stuff, so I'm pretty excited about it!



Well, I'm off for a bike ride. Hopefully now that it's summer I will have more time to blog. I just can't seem to do it very well during the school year!


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones