Friday, August 13, 2010

Provo Half Marathon.

Last Saturday was the Provo Half Marathon. It was so much fun! The run was beautiful. We started out at the top of Provo canyon, and ran down to the riverbottoms. It was so good to have Matt there waiting for me at the finish line! This was the first race where he was there. The other marathons I did when he was on his mission, so he just heard about them through letters. Even though it was just a half, it was so good to see him at the end! :)




Right before I crossed the finish line! 1:57:30 :)

3 comments:

  1. Good job!!!! You are awesome, and you look amazing even while running a half marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! If I run even one mile I might need an ambulance. Who looks that gorgeous after running 13 some miles? Matt is one lucky man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow! That is like averaging 9 min/miles! I'm so impressed! My goal is to be like you on the next one I do! congrats! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones